- Duration: 1 day
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Piedmont and Aosta Valley mountains
- Area: Monte Bianco - Monte Rosa and Matterhorn - Gran Paradiso - Turin Alps - Lake Maggiore -
- Tags: 1 day hike, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), children, winter, summer, autumn, spring
This page is dedicated to the day hike from Torino. The same options are avaiable for the trekking from Milan. You can have a look and decide the mood of the hike that you’s prefer: for example more challenging, more cultural or food oriented. In any case the best option is to contact us and we will organize the more suitable trek from Milan possible.
If you have a Car and you want to do a day hike from Milan it is also possible to move to Aosta Valley with costs and we would meet in Ivrea. Again the best is to contact us and we will sort it out the best options for your specific needs.
What you need to do is just take a train in the morning from Milan Train station, Milano Centrale(here you can find the time tables), get to Torino Porta Susa and than we will meet in Fermi metro station which is 15 minutes far. For example right now there is a fast train going at 8.00 AM arriving in Torino Porta Susa at 8.48 and you can be at fermi at 9AM. At 10 AM we can be already in the wonderful Alps nature!
The mountains from Fermi are just 30 minutes away, so even for a single day it worth to come to visit it. If you have a car you can also think of visiting Aosta Valley. We'll meet at Ivrea. In case of Lake Maggiore Area just contact us and we'll agree the best spot where to meet.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino