- Duration: 5 days
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: tbd
- Lenght: tbd
- Location: Aosta Valley
- Area: Monte Bianco - Monte Rosa and Matterhorn - Gran Paradiso -
- Tags: 4 days hike, 5 days hike, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), ∆trekking peak, children, cultural & historic places, 4000 meters views, winter, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Alps Giants Hiking Tour
This hiking is exploring the mythical peaks of the Alps.
We are going to visit all the highest peak of Europe in a magical walking holidays tour: Mont Blanc, Monte Rosa, Gran Paradiso, Matterhorn and Gran Combin.
In a square of 200km we will visit most of the highest and most beautiful European peaks.
There are plenty of opportunities with different degrees of hiking difficulty.
We will set a “base camp” in the beautiful Aosta city, a roman city surrounded by mountains and we will move every day in a different valley finding the best spot where to admire these fantastic Mountain Giants.
The details of this tour can be arranged personally depending on the available days and it’s possible to set many different kind of trekking difficulty.
From 1-2 hours till 7-8 per day.
The accommodation will be a private room and not a shelter in the neighborhood of Aosta.
Aosta Valley will be the setting of this marvelous trek which will allow you to see the most amazing peaks of 4000 meters of the Alps.
- Overnight Staying Detailsbed and breakfast/home stayHighest PoingtbdSettingHigh Mountain EnvironmentSpecial Features and Points of InterestMonte Rosa, Monte Bianco, Gran Paradiso, Matterhorn viewAnimals you may encounterMost probable: marmot – Possible : ibex, chamois – Rarely: Eagle, Wolf , Ermine and FoxFamilyPerfect for Families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the SeaSide area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Overnight staying
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
(From: New Zeland)
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season