- Duration: 3 days
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 2600mt / 5260 ft
- Lenght: 19 Km / 11ml
- Location: Aosta Valley
- Area: Monte Rosa and Matterhorn -
- Tags: 3 days hike, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), 4000 meters views, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Aosta Valley Trek
This Aosta Valley trek is a marvelous opportunity to enjoy an adventure in the Alps.
The walks are not really short but quite mild and that is why it is considered an hike.
Nevertheless you have to be prepared to 5-6 hours per day hiking in middle mountain environment.
We’ll sleep in two very nice unguarded huts and enjoy the view of the most spectacular mountain of the Alps.
We’ll be very near to Gran Combin, in the border with Switzerland, and during the hike we will spot Mont Blanc, Gran Paradiso, Grivola and maybe even Matterhorn and Monte Rosa.
In few words it is basically an amazing opportunity to enjoy an amazing Alps trekking at affordable price.
To wake up and going to sleep in the mountain is an amazing feeling and that is why it is very nice to have a three days hike the beautiful region of Aosta Valley.
The area is full of meadows, alpine lakes and high pastures.
From the unguarded huts we can plan some hike till mountain passes or alpine lakes, according to the energy left.
Enjoy the Aosta Valley trek all year round!.
- Overnight Staying DetailsTwo nights in unguarded hutsHighest PoingBivacco Rosazza 2665m -8400ftSettingLakes, Meadows, RocksSpecial Features and Points of InterestMont Blanc, Gran Combin, Grivola viewAnimals you may encounterProbable: Chamois, Marmot – Rarely: Ibex, Eagle, Ermine and FoxFamilyExcellent for teenagers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all our trekking there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you all the informations!
This Trekking Day by Day
- Glassier(1571m) – Bivacco Rosazza (2665m)
4 hours – 5 Km
Elevation up: 1000m Elevation down:0
- Bivacco Rosazza (2665m) – Bivacco Regondi(2597m)
4-5 hours – 7 Km
Elevation up: 600m Elevation down: 700m
- Bivacco Regondi(2597m) – Glassier(1571m)
4-6 hours – 7 Km
Elevation up: 100m Elevation down:1000m
Reviews for this Hike
(From: United States)
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season