- Duration: 1 day
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Piedmont mountains
- Area: Monte Bianco - Monte Rosa and Matterhorn - Gran Paradiso -
- Tags: 1 day hike, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), ∆trekking peak, animals, children, winter, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Day Trek in Aosta Valley
Day trek in Aosta Valley will give you a strong taste of the amazing mountains there are in this very beautiful area of Italy.
If you come in this area is because you love the mountains.
And in every part of the year it worth to wear you boots and go hike up in the Aosta Valley mountains.
There are really a lot of options which will give you the opportunity to hike near the highest mountains of the Alps and of Europe.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Gran Paradiso and many others.
In a single day you can reach spectacular places in this marvelous Alpine environment.
You can go by yourself or start with us from Torino.
There are thousands of reasons why to visit Piedmont and Torino Area: wine hills of Alba, Reggia di Venaria, Sacra di San Michele and many other beautiful important cites like Egyptian museum and cinema museum.
Independently from the reason why you are in Torino, to not have an hike in the Alps would be just unforgettable.
The most impressive and unforgettable experience is waiting for you up there, at less than one hour drive in the earth of the Alps.
In a Day trek in Aosta Valley we are going to explore one of the tens of mountain valleys.
Usually the starting time from Torino is at 8AM and in Aosta from 9.
You don’t need a car to join the day trek in Aosta Valley as we will meet in Fermi metro station in Torino city center.
Please notice that the lunch is not included in the price.
- Overnight Staying DetailsHotel in Aosta or nearby - not part of the dealHighest Poingto be definedSettingAlps in Aosta ValleySpecial Features and Points of InterestHistory, wildlife or trekking peaksAnimals you may encounterIbex, Chamois, Marmots, EaglesFamilyPerfect for families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Hotel till the Mountain area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season