- Duration: 1 day
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Piedmont and Aosta Valley mountains
- Area: Monte Bianco - Monte Rosa and Matterhorn - Gran Paradiso - Turin Alps - Lake Maggiore -
- Tags: 1 day hike, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), children, winter, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Day Trek from Milan
A Day Hike from Milan is not only possible, it is a must if you like the mountains! If you are in Milan and you want to have an outdoor experience, the mountains are not too far for a Alps Day Hike from Milan.
Trekking in the Alps is one of the must-do experience if you are in the north of Italy.
Italian Alps are not overcrowded and offer you amazing silence and beauty.
Wonderful valleys, lakes and peaks are possible to enjoy all year round even from a big town as Milan.
It is a wonderful opportunity to live for a day outside the every day routine.
It is of course possible to organize a weekend hike or in general loger trekking.
For this, you can browse Trekking Alps website and find the hike that suits you better.
This page is dedicated to the day hike from Torino.
The same options are avaiable for the trekking from Milan.
You can have a look and decide the mood of the hike that you’s prefer: for example more challenging, more cultural or food oriented.
In any case the best option is to contact us and we will organize the more suitable trek from Milan possible.
If you have a Car and you want to do a day hike from Milan it is also possible to move to Aosta Valley with costs and we would meet in Ivrea.
Again the best is to contact us and we will sort it out the best options for your specific needs.
What you need to do is just take a train in the morning from Milan Train station, Milano Centrale(here you can find the time tables), get to Torino Porta Susa and than we will meet in Fermi metro station which is 15 minutes far.
For example right now there is a fast train going at 8.
00 AM arriving in Torino Porta Susa at 8.
48 and you can be at fermi at 9AM.
At 10 AM we can be already in the wonderful Alps nature!
The mountains from Fermi are just 30 minutes away, so even for a single day it worth to come to visit it.
If you have a car you can also think of visiting Aosta Valley.
We'll meet at Ivrea.
In case of Lake Maggiore Area just contact us and we'll agree the best spot where to meet.
- Overnight Staying DetailsNot part of the dealHighest Poingto be definedSettingAlps near Turin or in Aosta ValleySpecial Features and Points of InterestHistory, wildlife or trekking peaksAnimals you may encounterIbex, Chamois, MarmotsFamilyPerfect for families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season