- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 2/5 (easy)
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Alps near Turin
- Area: Turin Alps -
- Tags: hut, 2 days hike, difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), animals, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Forest Bathing in the Alps
Forest Bathing means leaving the civilization away.
Try to connect again with the Nature and be back to live as the moment.
Being animals we are forgetting our nature.
This Forest Bathing in the Alps aim at reliefing our stress and come back to live the moment, connecting not to the internet but to our inner being.
We'll be sleeping outside, weather in tent or even just outside, in a 1000 stars hotel which is way better than any water mattresses.
We'll leave our mobile at the car and we will be living the luxury of dedicating all our energy to the present.
With the help of the immense beautiful nature of the Alps, weather in the forest or in the high land of the mountains.
Forest bathing in the Italian Alps is a winderful experience that you'll keep with you for long time.
Listening only birds, wind and rivers.
We suggest this activity only in summer between May and October.
Depending on the weather and temperatures we will plan the night in a tent, in a small hut or just outside, into the Wild.
Of course while we are doing the forest bathing( coming from the japanese Shinrin-yoku) we can also enjoy a "mountain lake bathing" which is an amazing immerson into the nature.
The water just melted from the snow and is freezing cold.
It is like taking 100 coffee at once.
And you'll never feel as alive as omce you comeout from the mountain lake!.
- Overnight Staying Details1000 Stars HotelHighest PoingtbdSettingAlpine Forest, High Mountains LandSpecial Features and Points of InterestMobile free, WildAnimals you may encounterChamois, Marmots, IbexFamilyFit for teenagers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 extra t-shirt
- sweater against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Night in hut/tent/1000 stars hotel
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Package Lunches (around 10 euro)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season