- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 900m
- Lenght: 5Km
- Location: Lanzo Valley, Italy
- Area: Turin Alps -
- Tags: hut, 2 days hike, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), ∆trekking peak, children, summer, autumn
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Green Lakes Weekend Wild Tour
The Green Lakes are among the most spectacular lakes we have in the west Alps.
They are blessed because we can sleep in a nearby hut and moreover they are not so far to reach.
Nevertheless if you imagine a big crowded place you are wrong.
Green Lakes for the most part of the year they are pretty desert and we can enjoy thheir beauty by ourselves after our hike.
Hiking in Lanzo valleys is perfect for both adults and children, we will sleep in bivuac Gandolfo (2301m), just in front of Green Lakes, where the fearless can have a refreshing swim.
This trekking is perfect for approaching the mountain environment as the walk is easy and not too long.
This hiking crosses a beautifull pine forest in a wild mountain settings.
Lanzo valley is a paradise of wilderness.
Try the amazing experience of sleeping in a bivuac.
On sunday it is possible to make another walk to reach the nearby peak or just enjoying the wonderfull green lakes near the unguarded hut.
Green Lakes short hiking is a really nice trek for beginners and can be extended for the most experienced hikers.
The Green Lakes, as you can see from the pictures are absolutely stunning all year long.
This trekking cannot be performed in winter or in other season than summer as the unguarded hut is fully covered by snow.
You can ask though about the snow situation.
Sometimes till december the bold can sleep there and from May the hut can bee free from the snow, and an hike there is possible.
- Overnight Staying DetailsUnguarded hutHighest PoingGolai Peak 2819m - 9186ftSettingMiddle Mountain, Woods , Rocks, LakesSpecial Features and Points of InterestGreen LakesAnimals you may encounterMarmots, Chamois, IbexFamilyFit for sporty children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (25-40 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season