- Duration: Flexible
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Cogne Orco, Rhemes, Valsavarenche, Champorcher Valleys
- Area: Gran Paradiso -
- Tags: inn, 2 days hike, 3 days hike, 4 days hike, 5 days hike, 6 days hike, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), ∆trekking peak, animals, children, 4000 meters views, winter, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Inn to Inn Gran Paradiso Discover
To come hiking in a Inn to Inn in Gran Paradiso is a wonderful choice.
Gran Paradiso National Park has 4 valleys and in this website we also include in this area the Mont Avic Natural park and few other small valley.
It is a universe by itself and you could spend 20 years of your life exploring only this area.
This is just to let you understand how big is the area and how many options there are.
According to the season and to the specific request we'll organize for you the best hiking itinerary sleeping always in some nice hotel or bed and breakfast in some mountain villages.
Cogne is maybe the more fancy place but still keep strongly the traditions.
You really can feel the culture of the mountains flowing in the air in this amazing valley, heart of Gran Paradiso National Park.
Orco Valley instead is much more wild.
In summer though it is a fantastic opportunity and offer many hikes with a more intimate experience with the mountains.
Valsavarenche and Rhemes Valleys are also very nice and full of wildlife.
And Mont Avic is incredibly beautiful even though not yet well known as a mass tourist destination.
So the best choice is to write as an email with all your needs and requirements for your Inn to Inn Gran Paradiso Discover and we'll propose you the best itinerary possible.
Depending on hiking experience, level of comfort required and specific request we'll plan the Inn to Inn according to your need.
- Overnight Staying Detailsbed and breakfasts, hotels or agriturismoHighest PoingtbdSettingMountains Enviroment and Alps villagesSpecial Features and Points of InterestGood food, Great Piedmont Wines, Excellent MountainsAnimals you may encounterChamois, Ibex, Foxes, Marmots depends on seasonFamilyIdeal for Families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the SeaSide area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Overnight staying
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season