- Duration: Flexible
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Aosta Valley
- Area: Turin Alps -
- Tags: inn, 2 days hike, 3 days hike, 4 days hike, 5 days hike, 6 days hike, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), animals, children, cultural & historic places, winter, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Inn to Inn Turin Alps Discover
This Inn to Inn Turin Discover will allows you to explore the Alps near Turin with all the comforts.
Also you will live the culture of the mountains which is at its best in this areas where the tourism really did not change anything yet.
There are few bed and breakfast and Agriturismo where you'll sleep and you will be taken care but Italian Nonna(Gran mothers) as in the good old days.
This Trek in the Italian Alps is perfect for those who want to enjoy the beauty of the Italian mountains but prefer to sleep in a comfortable single room with all the facilities.
With this guided tour you can enjoy the beauty of the Alps trekking together with the amazing Italian food, a comfortable private room where to sleep and a hot shower every day.
This Inn to Inn can be organized itinerant or using the agriturismo/bed and breakfast as an headquarter doing day hike, depending if you prefer to visit different places or you prefer to not use the car and explore with calm and a single valley in the Alps near Turin.
This Inn to Inn Turin Alps is not adventurous as other hikes but much more comfortable and traditional.
Moreover you can still experience the hiking experience at its best as we’ll go for amazing hikes in the area which is probably the most scenic and breathtaking of the all Alpine Arc.
The type of daily hike we’ll do starting from our bed and breakfast or hotel can be completely different and arranged according to your needs.
In one day we can reach 3000 meters peaks as well as doing easy and naturalistic tours of the neighborhood.
We can choose together the best Area where to plan your hike according to the season.
Many different adventures are waiting for you with marvelous bed and breakfasts for all tastes: hotel or cozy home stay.
This flexibility is ideal and especially is very fit when the temperature are cold in the mountains and most of the shelter are closed.
- Overnight Staying Detailsbed and breakfasts, hotels and home stayHighest PoingtbdSettingMountains Enviroment and Alps villagesSpecial Features and Points of InterestGood food, Great Piedmont Wines, Excellent MountainsAnimals you may encounterChamois, Ibex, Foxes, Marmots depends on seasonFamilyIdeal for Families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the SeaSide area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Overnight staying
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season