- Duration: Flexible
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Valtournanche, Matterhorn - Cervino Area
- Area: Monte Rosa and Matterhorn -
- Tags: inn, 2 days hike, 3 days hike, 4 days hike, 5 days hike, 6 days hike, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), children, 4000 meters views, winter, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Matterhorn Exclusive Trek
The Matterhorn Exclusive Trek will have a very luxurious headquarter in the an amazing 4 stars hotel located in Chamois.
Chamois is a unique village.
It is the only one of the entire west alps that is reachable only by Cable Car.
The cable car runs every 30 minutes and allows you to arrive in the enchanted village of Chamois.
Using as an headquarter the beautiful Maison Cly hotel, we will hike for as many days as you want.
We can also arrange an extra night in another hotel in another famous area such as Mont Blanc or Gran Paradiso.
The 4 stars hotel has a very tiny and beautiful SPA with Steam Bath, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Swedish Shower.
The hotel itself is old style mountain hours built with stone and wood.
A real gem in the middle of the Alps.
The hikes we can organize from there are countless.
We can plan all our hikes in Matterhorn area or we can move to another valley by car.
The hotel is not opened all year round but only in winter and summer.
So take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy our Matterhorn Exclusive Trek! The day hikes can be planned according to your will and needs.
We can plan something easy for beginners to some challenging hard hikes.
And at the end the Spa will regenerate us.
Hiking in the marvelous Matterhorn Area sleeping in a 4 stars hotel is the for people that do not want to compromise beauty, adventure and luxury.
An Exclusive Trek for your unforgettable holidays in Italy!.
- Overnight Staying Details4 Stars HotelHighest PoingtbdSettingMountains Enviroment and LakesSpecial Features and Points of InterestChamois Village, SPA, Exclusive HotelAnimals you may encounterChamois, Marmots depends on seasonFamilyIdeal for Families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the SeaSide area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Overnight staying
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season