- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 1300mt
- Lenght: 7Km
- Location: Valtournanche, Aosta Valley
- Area: Monte Rosa and Matterhorn -
- Tags: hut, 2 days hike, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Matterhorn Short Hike
Matterhorn short hike allows you to live the amazing view of the most famous mountain of the Alps: the Matterhorn, Cervino in Italian language.
This peak is the protagoinist of the dreams of most of the alpinists and trekkers around the world for its peak shape very peculiar and perfect.
We’ll have the chance to have a fantastic sigh of Mattherhorn in this week end trekking in Matterhorn region.
The hike is quite hard and we’ll be hiking in Aosta Valley region.
Forests, alpine lakes, rocky enviornment.
If you do not have too much time to visit the Alps this hiking will allow you to live everything in a short hiking in the Alps, sighting the magnificent Matterhorn mountain.
The Matterhorn short hike is not the only a good occasion to see the big mountain we are going to see Monte Rosa, Mont Blanc, Gran Combin and Gran Paradiso are also in the nearby.
That is the land of the Giants of the Alps.
Live an adventureous weekend with Trekking Alps: come in the Italian Alps to see the Metterhorn! Between June and September you can also decide to sleep in a proper guarded shelter with hot meals, toilets and all the comforts: do not hesitate to write us and we will plan togheter the hike according to your interests and needs!.
- Overnight Staying DetailsUnguarded hutHighest PoingFort Pass 3000mSettingHigh Mountain, Glacier, Forest, MeadowsSpecial Features and Points of InterestMatterhorn sightAnimals you may encounterMarmots, Ibexes, ChamoisFamilyOnly for teenagers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (25-40 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season