Balma Valley is ensuring amazing scenario for your pictures. In the peak many times ibexes are easy to find with an incredible view of Monviso and Barre des Ecrins. You will experience real mountain environment in two marvellous days very near to Turin.
From Robinet peak it is possibile to enjoy a magnificent Sunrise over Turin and all the North of Italy. It’s one of the best place of the west Alps where to enjoy sunrise but also sunset as you can see from the gallery!
- Overnight Staying DetailsUnguarded hutHighest PointRobinet Peak(2679m)SettingMiddle Mountain, Forests, Rocky, LakesSpecial Features and Points of InterestRobinet Peak, Orsiera NPAnimals you may encounterProbable: Ibex, Chamois - Rare: Wolf, VoltureFamilyFit for sporty children with some adjustments
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (25-40 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
(From: United States)
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season