- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 1400mt / 4592ft
- Lenght: 12Km / 7.45ml
- Location: Robinet Peak
- Area: Turin Alps -
- Tags: hut, 2 days hike, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), ∆trekking peak, animals, children, winter, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Robinet Peak Hiking Tour
Orsiera National Park is very near to Turin but preserves its beauty and wilderness for a magnificent trekking in the Alps.
It is a prefect offseason trek nearby Turin, north Italy.
There are several options to get there.
We can sleep at the balma shelter during the more cold months but for the bold one we can even sleep at the top of Robinet in some part of the year.
Up there there is a small chapel where we can sleep and enjoy the most beautiful sunrise you'll have ever seen, often togheter with ibexes that are often there during the late summer.
Reaching Robinet peak (2679 m) will gift you extremely gratificant feelings.
According to flight plan of arrival we can sleep at the Balma shelter(1986m) or in Robinet Refuge, just on the top of the peak.
Coazze resturant, on the base of the trek, offer an amazing huge food for less than 25 euro where we can taste polenta, bagna cauda, meat and cheeses.
In winter we’ll sleep in the comfortable Balma hut which is heated and have light.
A real luxury in the middle of the mountain! In winter we will reach the Robinet peak only with steady snow coniditions.
In any case we will reach the Sottano Lake and maybe the Soprano Lake.
Balma Valley is ensuring amazing scenario for your pictures.
In the peak many times ibexes are easy to find with an incredible view of Monviso and Barre des Ecrins.
You will experience real mountain environment in two marvellous days very near to Turin.
From Robinet peak it is possibile to enjoy a magnificent Sunrise over Turin and all the North of Italy.
It’s one of the best place of the west Alps where to enjoy sunrise but also sunset as you can see from the gallery!.
- Overnight Staying DetailsUnguarded hutHighest PoingRobinet Peak(2679m)SettingMiddle Mountain, Forests, Rocky, LakesSpecial Features and Points of InterestRobinet Peak, Orsiera NPAnimals you may encounterProbable: Ibex, Chamois - Rare: Wolf, VoltureFamilyFit for sporty children with some adjustments
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (25-40 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
(From: United States)
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season