- Duration: 3 days
- Difficulty: 5/5 (strenuous)
- Height Diff.: 3400mt / 11102 ft
- Lenght: 31Km / 19.2ml
- Location: Val Ferret
- Area: Monte Bianco -
- Tags: 3 days hike, difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), ∆trekking peak, 4000 meters views, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Tailor Made Short Tour of Mont Blanc
A Tour of Mont Blanc is probably the most famous trekking hut to hut in Europe.
Trekking Alps want to offer a specific and different version of Tour of Mont Blanc: A tailor made shorter version of Tour of Mont Blanc.
In the three days of this tailor made Tour of Mont Blanc, the hike is developed in Val Ferret, west of Mont Blanc.
Our special Short Tour of Mont Blanc is specifically thought to hike in the best views and offering the best landscapes of the Italian side of Tour of Mont Blanc.
Moreover hiking till the Testa di Liconi is outside the Classic Tour of Mont Blanc but probably offer one of the more breathaking view of the massive Mont Blanc peak.
This is just an example and if you want to hike for more days in the area or to hike for the entire 10 days trek of Tour of Mont Blanc there is no problem in organizing it.
Alps trekking is an amazing experience and we want you to live a special feeling in enjoying the beauty of Mont Blanc in an exclusive view from Testa di Liconi and Val Ferret.
To see the sunset from Testa di Liconi with the sun falling asleep beyond the ice masses of Mont Blanc is just an unforgettable experience.
Come to live the short tour of mont blanc with Trekking Alps!.
- Overnight Staying DetailsOne night in a shelter and one night in unguarded hutHighest PoingTesta di Liconi 2929m – 9609ftSettingRocks, Lakes, MeadowsSpecial Features and Points of InterestMont Blanc viewAnimals you may encounterProbable: ibex, marmot – Rarely: Eagle, Chamois, Ermine and FoxFamilyThis version is not fit for families but it is possible to organize it.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
This Trekking Day by Day
- Planaval (1762m) – Biv.Pascal (2929m)
4-6 hours – 8 Km
Elevation up: 1300m Elevation down:0
- Biv.Pascal (2929m) – Rifugio Frassati (2551m)
6-8 hours – 12 Km
Elevation up: 1400m Elevation down: 1700m
- Rifugio Frassati (2551m) – Planaval (1762m)
5-7 hours – 11Km
Elevation up: 700m Elevation down:1700m
Reviews for this Hike
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season