- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 700mt
- Lenght: 7Km
- Location: Val Maira
- Area: Langhe Alps -
- Tags: hut, 2 days hike, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), winter, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Val Maira Short Trek
Val Maira is certainly one of the most beautiful valleys of Piedmont.
It has magnificent views, beautiful rocks formations and fantastic mountains landscapes in the west Italian Alps.
Maira valley is also known as the Dolomites of the west Alps.
The hike proposed here has the overnight stay in the beautiful unguarded hut.
There are different kind of unguarded hut in Maira Valley that are possible to reach in any season.
So the target will depends on the period of the year when you are coming hiking.
Trekking Alps offer a fantastic trek in Val Maira where a lot of opportunities are waiting for you.
Also it is possible to join togheter other marvelous activities in Piedmont region: a day with horses or a day in Langhe enjoying the good food and wine of the Alba region.
Enjoy a trek in the wilderness of Maira Valley(Val Maira in Italian language): you’ll find the peace and the Nature typical of a offbeaten tracks in the Italian Alps.
- Overnight Staying DetailsUnguarded HutHighest PoingMunie Pass 2542mSettingRocky Mountains, Wide Spaces and Landscapes, Alpine lakesSpecial Features and Points of InterestWilderness, WaterfallAnimals you may encounterMarmots, ChamoisFamilyOnly for teenagers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season