- Duration: 3 days
- Difficulty: 2/5 (easy)
- Height Diff.: 1900mt / 6233 ft
- Lenght: 17Km / 10.2ml
- Location: Val Maira, Piedmont
- Area: Langhe Alps -
- Tags: 3 days hike, difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), winter, summer, autumn, spring
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Val Maira Trekking Tour
Val Maira is one of the most beautiful place in Piedmont and even one of the most spectacular valley of the whole Italy.
There are hundreds of possible hikes and treks with amazing views of mountains fit for everybody.
The Val Maira Trekking Tour described here have set the accomodation in two unguarded huts but is possible to organize the sleeping in guarded shelters and even in bed and breakfast or hotel if you prefer a different accomodation.
Val Maira is a paradise for trekkers and hikers.
Alps trekking here is a wonderful opportunity to escape the everyday life and feel the amazing beauty of the Nature at its best.
Val Maira(or Maira Valley) is not only well known for its trekking paths but is also well known for its amazing piedmont food.
Val Maira is fit also for winter trekking but the itinerary will be different.
The sleeping in particular have to be organized in bed and breakfast and the mentioned cost would not include this extra cost.
Val Maira is an hidden jewel of the Piedmontese Alps and enjoying our Val Maira Trekking Tour is a special occasion to discover the authentic Alps.
Call us or write us and we will let you discover this amazing place into the wild Piedmont.
Animal sighting is also very much probable especially marmots as the environment is specially meandows and grass fields.
It is possibile to extend the hike with an extra day spent horseback riding or spending one day or two in the famous Langhe region near Alba.
Land of wines and good food.
Piedmont is famous not only for the mountains but also for its famous wines (Barolo Nebbiolo and many others) and delicious food (fritto misto, bagna cauda and many others).
- Overnight Staying DetailsTwo night in a unguarded hutHighest PoingEnchiausa Pass 2750m – 9005ftSettingRocks, Lakes, MeadowsSpecial Features and Points of InterestWilderness in Val MairaAnimals you may encounterMost probable: marmot – Possible : ibex, marmot – Rarely: Eagle, Chamois, Ermine and FoxFamilyFit for children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (home made dinner at unguarded huts)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
This Trekking Day by Day
- Acceglio (1635m) – Biv. Bonelli(2330m)
3/4 hours – 4 Km
Elevation up: 700m Elevation down:0
- Biv. Bonelli(2330m) – Biv. Valmaggia (2335m)
3-4 hours – 4 Km
Elevation up: 500m Elevation down: 500m
- Biv. Valmaggia (2335m) – Acceglio (1635m)
5-7 hours – 9Km
Elevation up: 700m Elevation down:1300m
Reviews for this Hike
(From: New Zeland)
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season