- Duration: 1 day
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Piedmont mountains
- Area: Lake Maggiore - Langhe Alps - Turin Alps -
- Tags: 1 day hike, autumn, children, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), spring, summer, winter
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Day Trek in Piedmont
Day trek in Piedmont will give you a strong taste of the amazing mountains there are in this very beautiful area of Italy.
It is just amazing the breath taking place we can reach in the nearby mountains starting from Torino, Piedmont.
In a simple day trek in Piedmont, we can explore one of the marvelous valley next to Torino, which hosted the Winter Olympic games in 2006.
Torino is set in Piedmont a marvelous region in the north west of Italy.
The day trek can be organized all year round!
There are thousands of reasons why to visit Piedmont: wine hills of Alba, Reggia di Venaria, Sacra di San Michele and many other beautiful important cites like Egyptian museum and cinema museum.
Independently from the reason why you are in Torino, to not have an hike in the Alps would be just unforgettable.
The most impressive and unforgettable experience is waiting for you up there, at less than one hour drive in the earth of the Alps.
In a Day trek in Piedmont we are going to explore one of the tens of mountain valleys which are next to Torino and we will be back for dinner.
Usually the starting time will be around 9AM.
You don’t need a car to join the day trek in Piedmont as we will meet in Fermi metro station.
Please notice that the lunch is not included in the price.
- Overnight Staying DetailsHotel in Torino - not part of the dealHighest Poingto be definedSettingAlps near TurinSpecial Features and Points of InterestHistory, wildlife or trekking peaksAnimals you may encounterIbex, Chamois, MarmotsFamilyPerfect for families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season