Assisted Hikes in the Alps is...
Before to book read carefully
Cancellation Policy and Refund
Acknowledgment - Health and Saefty
Assumption of Risks
In booking a hike you are aware that the Trekking activity involve many risks, dangers and hazards. The hiking guide main priority is to make these risks as low as possible but you are aware that the Hikes are set in Wild and Unprotected environment and the risks are part of the Trekking activity. These risks may include but are not limited to:
- personal injury and/or death
- travel to remote areas without access to medical facilities or treatment
- changing weather conditions
- interactions or encounters with wildlife
- equipment malfunctions
- negligence of other participants or guides
- consumption of alcohol
- collisions with vehicles, equipment, or structures
- becoming lost or separated from guides or other participants and the failure to remain within designated areas
don’t hesitate to contact us! We’ll be fast and efficient in giving you the answer for your hike in the Italian Alps.