Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 4 days
- Difficulty: 2/5 (easy)
- Height Diff.: 2500mt / 8202ft
- Lenght: 25Km / 15.53ml
- Location: Monviso
- Area: Langhe Alps -
- Tags: 4 days hike, autumn, children, difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), spring, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Monviso Short Tour
The Monviso short tour is a beautiful trekking surrounds the majestic Monviso Peak(3841m), enormous king of western Alps in 4
- Overnight Staying DetailsThree nights in a shelterHighest PoingLosetta Peak 3054m – 10019ftSettingRocks, Lakes, Snow, MeadowsSpecial Features and Points of InterestAnimals, Cultural spots(Viso Hole), Monviso ViewAnimals you may encounterProbable: Marmots, Ibex , Rarely: Fox, ChamoisFamilyExcellent trekking for active children. Long walks but always on safe path.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
This Trekking Day by Day
- Pian del Re(2020m) – Rifugio Sella(2640m)
2-3 hours – 4Km
Elevation up: 700m Elevation down: 0m
- Rifugio Sella(2640m) – Rifugio Vallanta(2450m)
6-7 hours – 11 Km
Elevation up: 800m Elevation down: 1100m
- Rifugio Vallanta(2450m) – Rifugio di Viso(2460m)
3 hours – 5Km
Elevation up:600m Elevation down:500m
- Rifugio di Viso(2460m) – Pian del Re(2020m)
3 hours – 6Km
Elevation up:400m Elevation down:500m
Reviews for this Hike
Memorable moments in the Alps
My husband and I had the Monviso tour in Alp, guided by Roberto last August. For me it was really challenging since it was my first hiking. But by Roberto's patience and experience I was able to embrace the pain and difficulties. It was a great experience and we have plan to join Roberto for more tours in the future. During the trekking trip you might struggle with so much pain in your body, but my advise is don't get distracted by it so much and pay more attention to your surrounding and the beauty of the Alps than to your pain. Because in the end what you will remember is just the amazing sceneries and the team company!
Wonderful Monviso and Gran Paradiso!!
Great experience in wonderful places. Fantastic company! Roberto is an expert and very capable guide and he was able to pass down to us the love for those marvellous mountains. Special thanks to Elisabetta, precious on Gran Paradiso! I think it is a very good trekking to start to get acquainted with hikes in the Alps and to experience real mountain environment.
Great Trekking in the Alps
I have done 3 guided hikes with Roberto over the last few months. We went to Rocciamelone, Gran Paradiso and Monteviso in the Italian Alps. Roberto was a fantastic guide. Helpful, knowledgeable and above all fun. Whatever your ability or fitness he will design or suggest the hike best for you. I cannot recommend him enough. They were fantastic days in the mountains.
(From: United Kingdom)
(From: United Kingdom)
Superb guided hiking in the Italian alps
I had a really fantastic experience hiking with my husband and 15 year old daughter. We went on two tours, one for 4 days in Grand Paradiso and the second trip was for 3 days in Monviso. We encountered beautiful and sometimes dramatic mountain scenery along the way, went swimming in a mountain lake and enjoyed really great company in our small group of people. Roberto provided expert guidance, he loves the mountains and knows this region like his back pocket, it was wonderful to meet him.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season