- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 4/5 (hard)
- Height Diff.: 1100mt
- Lenght: 10Km
- Location: La Thuille, Monte Bianco
- Area: Monte Bianco -
- Tags: 2 days hike, 4000 meters views, autumn, difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), lodge/shelter, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
A Night in Lodge in Mont Blanc
If you want to experience wilderness, Mont Blanc is usually not the right place.
Tour of Mont Blanc became one of the must do hike in the world and many people is hiking around all year long.
But if you go away for few kilometers you can still enjoy the beauty of Mont Blanc in a more intimate experience with the mountains.
Trekking Alps choice to enjoy Mont Blanc is Deffeys shelter which is in Gran San Bernardo Valley.
From up there you will have a very nice view over Mont Blanc glaciers and also you will see one of the more wild part of Aosta Valley.
In particular the shelter is located very near the Ruitor Glacier and the lakes in the nearby are incredible.
The choice of the shelter come also from the very nice hospitality that you can get here.
A very nice environment is waiting for you at more than 2500 meters of altitude, in a wonderful alpine landscape.
Hiking near Mont Blanc can be frustrating for the crowd, but not here.
The second day we can complete a sort of a loop visiting other even wilder lakes where you will see the roof of Europe, Mont Blanc.
If you dare you can swim in this alpine lakes before to hike back home.
If you want it is also possible to finish the hike with a couple of hours spent in the incredible SPA of Pre Saint Didier.
An option which certainly also the guide will appreciate.
The extra cost for the Spa is 50 euro per person.
Please also consider to pay also the entrance to the spa to the guide.
This Night in Lodge in Mont Blanc will certainly be forever in your memory as one of the most beautiful thing you saw in Italy and one of the most beautiful Natural Spectacle you've ever seen.
Please notice that the cost of half pension in shelter is not included and is between 40 and 50 euro.
- Overnight Staying DetailsShelter/LodgeHighest PoingtbdSettingForest, High Mounatin environment, waterfallsSpecial Features and Points of InterestLakes, Waterfalls, Monte Bianco ViewAnimals you may encounterChamois, Marmots, IbexFamilyFit for children with some adjustments
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 extra t-shirt
- sweater against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Night in Shelter, Dinner and Breakfast (around 50 euro)
- Package Lunches (around 10 euro)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season