No Standard Price for this Hike
Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Location: Gran Paradiso National Park
- Area: Gran Paradiso -
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Self Guided Tour of Gran Paradiso
Self guided Gran Paradiso is a great opportunity for your summer hike in Italy! Gran Paradiso is the most famous
- Overnight Staying DetailsShelters / Rifugio or tiny Hotel in the AlpsHighest PoingColle di Entrelor (3007 m)SettingTypical Alpine Environment: meadows, alpine pine forest, lakes, view over glaciersSpecial Features and Points of InterestGlaciers Views, Eldest National Peak in ItalyAnimals you may encounterPossible: Chamois, Marmot, Ibex, EagleFamilyFit for very sporty children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (25-40 liters)
- Hiking Boots
- Light Sleeping bag / Liner
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
THE COST INCLUDES
- Planning of the whole trip constomized on your needs
- Booking of the hotels/Rifugios
- Map (phisical and GPS track)
- Description of the itinerary
- Overnight stay in Rifugio
- All the meals
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to the start of Gran Paradiso Area
- All what is not present in the "The cost includes"
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your special needs.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season