Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Self Guided Hike Maira Valley
As every Self Guided Treks everything is handled by the Trekking Alps Tour Operator, Verticalife.
We will provide you with all the maps, GPS waypoints, a detailed description of every day hike and the bookings for your Self guided Tour of Mont Blanc.
- Overnight Staying DetailsSmall Hotels in Mountain VillagesHighest PoingTo be definedSettingTypical Alpine Environment: meadows, alpine pine forest, lakes, view over glaciersSpecial Features and Points of InterestLuggage Transportation almost always possibleAnimals you may encounterPossible: Chamois, Marmot, IbexFamilyFit for children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-45 liters)
- Hiking Boots
- Light Sleeping bag / Liner
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
THE COST INCLUDES
- Planning of the whole trip constomized on your needs
- Booking of the hotels/Rifugios
- Map (phisical and GPS track)
- Description of the itinerary
- Overnight stay in Rifugio
- All the meals
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to Maira Valley. The costs of transportation will be defined depending on the kind of Tour you will choose.
- All what is not present in the "The cost includes"
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your special needs.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season