Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 3 days
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 2600mt / 5260 ft
- Lenght: 19 Km / 11ml
- Location: Aosta Valley
- Area: Monte Rosa and Matterhorn -
- Tags: 3 days hike, 4000 meters views, autumn, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), spring, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Aosta Valley Trek
This Aosta Valley trek is a marvelous opportunity to enjoy an adventure in the Alps. The walks are not really
- Overnight Staying DetailsTwo nights in unguarded hutsHighest PoingBivacco Rosazza 2665m -8400ftSettingLakes, Meadows, RocksSpecial Features and Points of InterestMont Blanc, Gran Combin, Grivola viewAnimals you may encounterProbable: Chamois, Marmot – Rarely: Ibex, Eagle, Ermine and FoxFamilyExcellent for teenagers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all our trekking there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write as an email at email@example.com and we will give you all the informations!
This Trekking Day by Day
- Glassier(1571m) – Bivacco Rosazza (2665m)
4 hours – 5 Km
Elevation up: 1000m Elevation down:0
- Bivacco Rosazza (2665m) – Bivacco Regondi(2597m)
4-5 hours – 7 Km
Elevation up: 600m Elevation down: 700m
- Bivacco Regondi(2597m) – Glassier(1571m)
4-6 hours – 7 Km
Elevation up: 100m Elevation down:1000m
Reviews for this Hike
Valle d’Aosta Hiking Summer 2016
I went hiking for 3 days at Valgrisenche with Trekking Alps. A really nice experience. The landscape is beautiful. Roberto is a really good guide! It’s his passion – so you’re in good hands!! I liked Roberto’s funny and kind way-;)) the people came from different countries which was also a nice experience!! A good choice!!
Massimo – Italy
Valgrisenche Hike Tour: Highly reccomended
Me and my girlfriend spent three days with Roberto in july 2016, I never thought I could find such beautiful places so close to my howntown... It was an amazing surprise!
The most thrilling I’ve done all year! – Hiking in Valpalline in Autumn
I absolutely loved my hike up the Italian Alps! I can honestly say that it was the most amazing experience I have ever had. I don't usually hike mountains of this altitude (and my body felt the consequences) but the experience was worth it. I am definitely going to do another hike! Roberto our guide was extremely amicable, interesting, and fun to talk to. He knew so much about the nature around us, which made our long hiking trips less painful and more educational. This is a must try for all aspiring adventures! You can even choose the level of difficulty depending on your skill and fitness. Once again, a huge thanks to Roberto for organizing and leading such a spectacular adventure :)
(From: United States)
(From: United States)
Breathtaking scenery great trek and fantastic guide!
I booked a trek with Roberto for the end of October. I got good advice from Roberto about what to bring and where to meet up in Turin. I would recommend trekking with Trekking Alps, I chose to travel and trek solo but there were 3 others on my trek so also had the pleasure of meeting them and their company. It was a real adventure and it was great to have an experienced and knowledgable guide to show us the way. I enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the rather bracing trek up Valpelline in Valle d'aosta and will go back for another trek.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season