Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 3 days
- Difficulty: 5/5 (strenous)
- Height Diff.: 2100mt / 7000 ft
- Lenght: 28Km / 17.4ml
- Location: Orco Valley, Piedmont
- Area: Gran Paradiso -
- Tags: 3 days hike, animals, difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Gran Paradiso Piedmont Trek
Gran Paradiso Piedmont Trek is described here and organized in a wild and adventure set. It is possible to change
- Overnight Staying Detailstwo nights in unguarded hutHighest PoingPorta Pass (Colle della Porta) 3002m – 9850ftSettingGranite Walls, Lakes, GlaciersSpecial Features and Points of InterestWilderness, Balcony Trail: Views!Animals you may encounterProbable: Marmot, Ibex, Chamois – Rarely: Eagle, Volture, Ermine and FoxFamilyFit for children but we’ll need to change the itinerary to make it milder
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (home made dinner at unguarded huts)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
This Trekking Day by Day
- Col del Nivolet (2600m) – Biv. Giraudo(2630m)
6-7 hours – 10 Km
Elevation up: 900m Elevation down:900
- Biv. Giraudo(2630m) – Biv. Ivrea (2745m)
7-8 hours – 10 Km
Elevation up: 1000m Elevation down: 900m
- Biv. Ivrea (2745m) – Lago del Teleccio(1924m)
4-6 hours – 8Km
Elevation up: 300m Elevation down:1300m
Reviews for this Hike
Great short break in the Alps
We were very lucky to find Roberto to take us round Gran Paradiso National Park. We were training for Kilimanjaro and although the altitude was limited by snow cover, the steep hiking was great practice which we just can't get in the UK. Roberto was really friendly and knowledgeable and gave us the opportunity to try some great local cheeses whilst staying in surprisingly sophisticated and comfortable huts. We would definitely travel with Roberto again and are looking forward to exploring more of the Italian Alps.
Elaine – United Kingdom
Only in National Gegraphic
A memorable 3-day, 2-night trek through a wilderness experience with Roberto in Gran Paradiso. It was quite an adventure seeing the majestic mountains towering into the sky, the gushing waterfalls, the fleeting glimpse of the Chamois and the Ibex clambering on near vertical walls. What made it even better is sharing all this with fellow hikers.
(From: Hong Kong)
(From: Hong Kong)
Gran Paradiso – 2 nights/3 days
My first experience of trekking and it was great. Roberto was extremely helpful to begin with, responding to questions etc very quickly and clearly. He also built something that worked for us. The trek itself was amazing and Elisabetta was a great guide, friendly and knowledgeable, with the right amount of walking each day. The surroundings were beautiful and lots to explore. Would definitely recommend!
Kevin – United Kingdom
Roberto is THE best out there. I had an amazing time trekking the Alps with him. Although weather didn't cooperate with us on the first day, Roberto knew how to handle the cards we were dealt and I 100% trusted his judgement and knowledge. If you're considering this trek, I definitely recommend doing it with Roberto. He knew the best treks and place where mountain hiking. We've been in Gran Paradiso National park hiking and it was a terrific trek!
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season