- Duration: Flexible
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Val Ferret, Val Veny and San Bernardo Valley
- Area: Monte Bianco -
- Tags: 2 days hike, 3 days hike, 4 days hike, 4000 meters views, 5 days hike, 6 days hike, autumn, children, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), inn, spring, summer, winter, ∆trekking peak
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Inn to Inn Monte Bianco Discover
Monte Bianco is the highest mountain in the Alps.
It is among the most famous peaks of the world and its wall of rocks and ice up above Courmayeur is impressive.
There are several options in this area such as the Self Guided Tour of Mont Blanc and the more adventurous guided Tailor Made Short tour of Mont Blanc.
But if you want to discover Monte Bianco with comfort sleeping every night in a local bed and breakfast and in traditional hotels this is the right tour for you! The Italian side of Monte Bianco is a bit more low profile than the French part where Chamonix lost completely its soul of mountain village and become a mountain capital.
Courmayeur is a bit more traditional even though if you really want tradition you need to move to other less popular areas.
Said so, Courmayeur and its neighborhood offer many options for great Inn to Inn Hiking in Mont Blanc.
The options are many and it does not make sense here to describe a specific itinerary.
According to the season, the snow and the accommodation which are opened is better to choose a different hike.
Also all the hike can be handled with the complete flexibility, organizing hard and challenging hike as well as easy walk to discover the area.
Monte Bianco offers many extra activities such as the Thermal Hot Spring in Pre Saint Didier and the Cable car that cross the glaciers of Monte Bianco till Chamonix.
All these opportunities can be discussed privately.
If you want to see the Mont Blanc sleeping in a private room with the comfort of a shower every day this Inn to Inn Monte Bianco Discover is the right for you.
The more you are the less the price will be but with Trekking Alps we will offer you pretty convenient price even for single traveler or for couples.
Just contact us explaining what are you expecting and we'll plan your Inn to Inn near Mont Blanc in the most convenient way for you.
- Overnight Staying Detailsbed and breakfasts, hotels or agriturismoHighest PoingtbdSettingMountains Enviroment and Alps villagesSpecial Features and Points of InterestGood food, Great Piedmont Wines, Excellent MountainsAnimals you may encounterChamois, Ibex, Foxes, Marmots depends on seasonFamilyIdeal for Families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the SeaSide area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Overnight staying
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season