Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 3 days
- Difficulty: 5/5 (strenuous)
- Height Diff.: 3400mt / 11102 ft
- Lenght: 31Km / 19.2ml
- Location: Val Ferret
- Area: Monte Bianco -
- Tags: 3 days hike, 4000 meters views, difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), summer, ∆trekking peak
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Tailor Made Short Tour of Mont Blanc
A Tour of Mont Blanc is probably the most famous trekking hut to hut in Europe. Trekking Alps offers a
- Overnight Staying DetailsOne night in a shelter and one night in unguarded hutHighest PoingTesta di Liconi 2929m – 9609ftSettingRocks, Lakes, MeadowsSpecial Features and Points of InterestMont Blanc viewAnimals you may encounterProbable: ibex, marmot – Rarely: Eagle, Chamois, Ermine and FoxFamilyThis version is not fit for families but it is possible to organize it.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
This Trekking Day by Day
- Planaval (1762m) – Biv.Pascal (2929m)4-6 hours – 8 KmElevation up: 1300m Elevation down:0
- Biv.Pascal (2929m) – Rifugio Frassati (2551m)6-8 hours – 12 KmElevation up: 1400m Elevation down: 1700m
- Rifugio Frassati (2551m) – Planaval (1762m)5-7 hours – 11KmElevation up: 700m Elevation down:1700m
Reviews for this Hike
Trekking alps is a must do in northern Italy!
I had one of the most amazing hikes I have ever done in my life and Roberto took beautiful pictures for me as well! I am so grateful for this company and couldn't be more satisfied with a trip to the alps. Roberto took care of seriously everything and it couldn't have been more stress free. Would recommend to anyone and everyone who loves mountains and hiking!!!!!!!
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season