Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 2 days
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Alps near Turin
- Area: Turin Alps - Lake Maggiore - Langhe Alps -
- Tags: 2 days hike, animals, autumn, difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), hut, spring, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Mobile Free Hiking Holiday
Hiking in the Alps will be the main course of your holidays. As usual in the Trekking Alps website. But
- Overnight Staying Details1000 Stars HotelHighest PoingtbdSettingAlpine Forest, High Mountains LandSpecial Features and Points of InterestMobile free, Wild, Disconnection!Animals you may encounterChamois, Marmots, IbexFamilyVery Fit for Teenagers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(25-35 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 extra t-shirt
- sweater against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Night in hut/tent/1000 stars hotel
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Package Lunches (around 10 euro)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
Roberto was brilliant. He was great company in the car from the very start and all the way through the trip. He provided kit where necessary and had many interesting facts about the mountains, regarding both the nature and the wider history of the region and its society. He took us on a spectacular route and was always diligent in respect of safety and our enjoyment. Food and camping in the evening were wonderful, surpassed only by the swim in the picturesque glacial lake the in the early morning. He generously drove us back to the airport at the end of our trip. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Ferguson – United Kingdom
A Planned Hike
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season