Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 1100mt
- Lenght: 9Km
- Location: Val Tanaro
- Area: Mediterranean Riviera -
- Tags: 2 days hike, autumn, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), hut, spring, summer, ∆trekking peak
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Mongioie Trek in Ligurian Alps
Mongioe Trek in the Ligurian Alps is a unique opportunity to enjoy the mountains near the sea! This hike is located in the Marguareis Natural Park, a twin park with the Maritime Natural Park. The Ligurian Alps offers you a fantastic opportunity to have such a different environment with respect to the Alps around it. The Mongioe peak is pretty high, at more than 2600 meters and offer amazing views over the Ligurian Alps and the Maritime Alps in general. Moreover this trek, in being far from any other is a good option when the weather is not good in the northwest. The temperatures here are usually milder and even in mid seasons like fall and spring, it is possible to organize nice trekking in the area. It is amazing to see the sea(on a very clear day) from the peak which is located in a really alpine environment. It’s a unique opportunity to enjoy the flexibility and beauty of the Italian land. So rich in diversity and not only culture and history but also from a point of view of Nature. It is, of course, possible to visit also Cinque Terre guided or by yourself as it is not far from where the Mongioe Trek is located in the Ligurian Alps.
- Overnight Staying DetailsUnguarded hutHighest PoingMongioe Peak 2628mSettingWide Spaces and Landscapes, Alpine Lakes, SeaSpecial Features and Points of InterestSpot the Medinterranean Sea from the MountainsAnimals you may encounterMarmots, FalconsFamilyFit for sporty children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 extra t-shirt
- sweater against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season