- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 900mt
- Lenght: 7Km
- Location: Courmayeur, Monte Bianco
- Area: Monte Bianco -
- Tags: 2 days hike, 4000 meters views, autumn, children, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), lodge/shelter, spring, summer, winter, ∆trekking peak
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Monte Bianco Winter Hike
Monte Bianco Winter Hike offers one of the most amazing landscape you can imagine.
Bertone hut is placed at almost 2000 meters, in a Balcony over the majestic peak of Mont Blanc and the amazing walls of Gran Jorasses.
This is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful place in the world no matter what environment we are speaking about.
Bertone hut is a not-tyipical mountain refuge.
It occupy many small houses in an old mountain village in the top of a small mountain up Courmayeur.
It is basically on the other side of the big glaciers of Mont Blanc and you have 360 degrees view over one of the best Mountains of the Alps.
You can’t imagine a better place where to set your winter holiday than this Monte Bianco Winter Hike.
It is of course also possible to reach Bertone in summer as it is part of the famous Tour of Monte Bianco.
The mountain shelter offer also special feature as shower and private double room.
A particular thing which is very rare in the mountain hiking tours in the Alps.
The food is great and the road is fit for beginners with snowshoes.
So if you have never experienced snowshoeing, this is a very nice way to love this nice sport and outdoor activity.
If you want to make great pictures, have good food, enjoy the wild without discomfort this is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the Italian Alps: Monte Bianco Winter Hike is th best option for you.
Please notice that the cost of half pension in shelter is not included and is between 40 and 50 euro.
- Overnight Staying DetailsShelterHighest PoingColle Sapin 2420 mSettingAlpine, Woods, Glaciers viewSpecial Features and Points of InterestMonte Bianco viewAnimals you may encounterEagles, ChamoisFamilyFit for children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 extra t-shirt
- sweater against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Night in Shelter, Dinner and Breakfast (around 50 euro)
- Package Lunches (around 10 euro)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season