Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 1000mt
- Lenght: 5Km
- Location: Cogne, Gran Paradiso National Park
- Area: Gran Paradiso -
- Tags: 2 days hike, 4000 meters views, autumn, children, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), lodge/shelter, spring, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
A Night in Lodge in Gran Paradiso
The Gran Paradiso National Park is one of those places that you will hardly forget. And the night in Lodge
- Overnight Staying DetailsShelter/LodgeHighest PoingtbdSettingForest, High Mounatin environmentSpecial Features and Points of InterestWildernessAnimals you may encounterChamois, Ibex, Marmots, Eagles, VolutureFamilyFit for children with some adjustments
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 extra t-shirt
- sweater against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Night in Shelter, Dinner and Breakfast (around 50 euro)
- Package Lunches (around 10 euro)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
Great Hike in Aosta Valley with Trekking Alps
You will know that you made the right choice by choosing Trekkingalps, only after you have met Roberto.A real gentleman ...polite and very nice to be with. He knows his job well and keeps everyone safe all the time. Looking VERY MUCH forward for the next adventure .... definitely Roberto
Experience of a life time!
I had an amazing time with Roberto, he was a great guide who knew what he was doing and took us to see amazing places. if anyone wants to have this amazing adventure, Roberto is your guy.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season