No Standard Price for this Hike
Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: Flexible
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Cogne Orco, Rhemes, Valsavarenche, Champorcher Valleys
- Area: Gran Paradiso -
- Tags: 2 days hike, 3 days hike, 4 days hike, 4000 meters views, 5 days hike, 6 days hike, animals, autumn, children, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), inn, spring, summer, winter, ∆trekking peak
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Inn to Inn Gran Paradiso Discover
Inn to Inn in Gran Paradiso is a wonderful choice. Gran Paradiso National Park includes four big valleys and it
- Overnight Staying DetailsB&B, Inns, Hotels or AgriturismoHighest PoingtbdSettingMountains Enviroment and Alps villagesSpecial Features and Points of InterestGood food, Great Piedmont Wines, Excellent MountainsAnimals you may encounterChamois, Ibex, Foxes, Marmots depends on seasonFamilyIdeal for Families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the SeaSide area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Overnight staying
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
Great hike with incredible guide!
The hike was that much better than expected. We had freedom is choosing where and when to hike, allowing us to scale difficulty as we pleased. No matter how hard we made it for ourselves, the guide was levels above our league, making the experience seamless and pleasant! Definitely recommended to anyone who wishes to explore the Italian Alps on their own terms!
Snowshoeing in the Italian Alps
Snowshoeing in the Italian Alps requires a guide with a thorough knowledge of the terrain and snow conditions, and for my trip Roberto was an excellent guide. I stayed at the lodge and we made day hikes from the lodge typically a morning ascent followed by an afternoon descent. On my final day Julia took me up the road from the lodge where we saw many chamois. I whole-heartedly recommend these guys
Only four days in the Aosta valley
We had a personalized hiking trip planned by Roberto around the Aosta valley. It was perfect for us since we only had four days but wanted to see all of it. He managed to fit a trial first day up&down challenge, where we tested our legs, a stuffing polenta dinner in an authentic reastaurant, a beautiful B&B room in a mountain village to rest and take a shower, a two-day hike to a rifugio and back through a hale storm and a lake swim, a meeting with cows up in highlands and a scenic drive on a steep mountain road. We'll never forget snacking on a fulfilling focaccia while drinking a refreshing can of beer by the river between the hikes, playing cards before bed in rifugio, eating pasta before eating the main course and stopping by the store for some food and wine souvenirs on our last day. Seriously though, Roberto is the guy who will plan your trip around your wishes, pick you up in the city, show you around, share fun tips on the italian language and culture and drive you back with a baggage full of cool memories and a camera full of great pictures.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season