No Standard Price for this Hike
Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: Flexible
- Difficulty: to be defined
- Recommended Seasons: Autumn - Spring - Summer - Winter
- Height Diff.: to be defined
- Lenght: to be defined
- Location: Val Ferret, Val Veny and San Bernardo Valley
- Area: Monte Bianco -
- Tags: 2 days hike, 3 days hike, 4 days hike, 4000 meters views, 5 days hike, 6 days hike, autumn, children, difficulty 1/5 (mild walks), difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), difficulty 4/5 (hard hikes), difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), inn, spring, summer, winter, ∆trekking peak
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Inn to Inn Monte Bianco Discover
Monte Bianco is the highest mountain in the Alps. Inn to Inn Monte Bianco is the best luxury hike you
Overnight Staying DetailsB&B, Inns, Hotels or AgriturismoHighest PoingtbdSettingMountains Enviroment and Alps villagesSpecial Features and Points of InterestGood food, Great Piedmont Wines, Excellent MountainsAnimals you may encounterChamois, Ibex, Foxes, Marmots depends on seasonFamilyIdeal for Families
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the SeaSide area and back (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Overnight staying
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
Highlight of our trip! Can’t wait to come back to the Alps
We LOVED the two days spent with Roberto! He took us to the most beautiful hiking locations and was very flexible and knew the area well, so when it started raining and being overcast he still knew the best places to take us. Such a wonderful experience.
3 day hike in Aosta
Accommodations were great and our guide was an expert in the area. He was able to provide a hike that was suitable for our capabilities. Friendly, fun...would recommend this company to anyone!!
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season