- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 2/5 (easy)
- Height Diff.: 900mt
- Lenght: 10Km
- Location: Gesso Valley, Maritime Alps Natural Park
- Area: Mediterranean Riviera -
- Tags: 2 days hike, animals, autumn, difficulty 2/5 (easy hikes), lodge/shelter, spring, summer, winter
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
A Night in Lodge in Maritime Alps
Maritime Alps are a hidden treasure.
For those who can't afford or do not have time for more than a night in this wonderful area where the Alps meets with the Mediterranean Sea, this option will give you the wonderful opportunity to discover this wonderful part of the Alps.
Hiking here has nothing to envy to the more famous area near Gran Paradiso, Matterhorn or Mont Blanc.
Especially in the early and late season Trekking Alps choose this places for its abundance of wildlife, wilderness and alpine environment.
Moreover this place is not spoiled by mass tourists and it is a must see places.
There are several possible choices about the sleeping.
We choose here the Questa Shelter.
A very traditional and basic shelter where you will life the authentic spirit of the mountains.
The wonderful landscape and the coziness of the host will be the highlight of your hiking holidays in the Italian Alps.
This night in Lodge in Maritime Alps is set in Gesso Valley, part of the Maritime Alps National Park.
You will pass by the marvelous Valasco Shelter, a former hunting king residence and several beautiful alpine lakes.
From the Questa Hut there are different hiking opportunity for the second night of your experience in the Italian Alps.
This hike is perfect for your trip in Italy.
If you are here you can't miss this extremely beautiful place, in the heart of Europe.
Please notice that the cost of half pension in shelter is not included and is between 40 and 50 euro.
- Overnight Staying DetailsShelter/LodgeHighest PoingtbdSettingAlpine LakesSpecial Features and Points of InterestMaritime Alps NP, King's hunting houseAnimals you may encounterChamois, Marmots, IbexFamilyFit for children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack(20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 extra t-shirt
- sweater against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Night in Shelter, Dinner and Breakfast (around 50 euro)
- Package Lunches (around 10 euro)
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season