No Standard Price for this Hike
Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Location: Monte Rosa Valleys and Matterhorn
- Area: Monte Rosa and Matterhorn -
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Self Guided Monte Rosa and Matterhorn
The Self Guided Tour of Monte Rosa and Matterhorn we propose is a 6 days/5 nights hike but you can
- Overnight Staying DetailsShelters or Rifugio and Hotels - Double rooms possible if advanced bookingHighest PoingIt depends on the trailSettingTypical Alpine Environment: meadows, alpine pine forest, lakes, view over glaciersSpecial Features and Points of InterestGlaciers Views, Matterhorn and Monte Rosa viewAnimals you may encounterPossible: Chamois, Marmot, Ibex, EagleFamilyFit for very sporty children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (25-40 liters)
- Hiking Boots
- Light Sleeping bag / Liner
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
THE COST INCLUDES
- Planning of the whole trip constomized on your needs
- Booking of the hotels/Rifugios
- Map (phisical and GPS track)
- Description of the itinerary
- Overnight stay in Rifugio
- All the meals
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to the start of TMR
- All what is not present in the "The cost includes"
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Just write an email at email@example.com with your special needs.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season