Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 5 days
- Difficulty: 5/5 (strenuous)
- Height Diff.: 5100mt / 16732ft
- Lenght: 41Km / 25.49ml
- Location: Orsiera Rocciavrè National Park
- Area: Turin Alps -
- Tags: 5 days hike, animals, autumn, cultural & historic places, difficulty 5/5 (strenuous), spring, summer
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Tour of Orsiera
Tour of Orsiera hiking ring is an unforgettable experience. This trekking is basically exploring all the in Orsiera Rocciavrè Natural
- Overnight Staying DetailsTwo nights in a slodges and two night in unguarded hutHighest PoingOrsiera Peak 2890m – 9480ftSettingForests, Meadows, RocksSpecial Features and Points of InterestWilderness, Lakes, Animals, All year long hikingAnimals you may encounterProbable: Marmots, Chamois, Deers, Ermines, Ibex Rare: WolfFamilyExcellent trekking for active children. Long walks but always on safe and beautiful path.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
This Trekking Day by Day
- Marone(1150m) – Rifugio Valgravio (1390m)
7h hours – 10Km
Elevation up: 1200m Elevation Down: 1000m
- Rifugio Valgravio (1390m) – Bivacco Orsiera(1930m)
7-8 hours 8Km
Elevation up: 1500m Elevation Down: 1000m
- Bivacco Orsiera(1930m) – Bivacco Laus(2259m)
6-7 hours – 8 Km
Elevation up: 1200m Elevation Down: 800m
- Bivacco Laus(2259m) – Rifugio Balma(1986m)
4-5 hours – 8Km
Elevation up: 800m Elevation Down: 1000m
- Rifugio Balma(1986m)– Marone(1150m)
6-7 hours – 8 Km
Elevation up: 400m Elevation Down: 1200m
Reviews for this Hike
Me and my friend went with Trekking Alps Guide Enrico Randazzo on a 3 day hike, it was an off season tour and for us who dont like ”crowds” it couldnt been better. It’s offcourse many small things that make an experience great and it would be a to long rewiev to put all of them in here. The essentiels: Enrico was a super nice guy who just in a few moments found his way with us. That made it also easy for us to feel comfortable. The hike was challeging but the experience, the scenery and all that made the efforts easy. But most of all it was Enrico who added his nice personality, his knowledge and skills to the mix that made it a super trip. So to do some sort of summary; when u ewen have’nt finished the hike Your on and already planning the next it has been a great trip.Just do it :-)
Richard – Norway
An amazing family hike with two children
My family and I spent 3 days hiking with Trekking Alps and Roberto in July 2016. Based on our preferences and feedback Roberto planned an amazing trip for us which was the highlight of our time in Italy. He was wonderful with our two children, ages 8 and 9 years old. I highly recommend Trekking Alps and would book again without hesitation.
Trekking Alps was a great choice for our hiking vacation. They offer a wide variety of hikes and treks, different levels of difficulty and flexible number of days. Our guide Roberto was super nice, very professional, and the entire pickup, hike and return were very well organized.
I did two treks with Roberto this October, two consecutive days along with a friend in the Gran National Paradiso and the other, a two day trek with a larger group in park Orsiera. To begin with , Roberto is a wonderful guide, knowledgable, personable and very attentive to the needs of his clients. The scenery and hikes in this region are very beautiful. I would only ask you to be mindful that unguarded huts can be tough if you are into more comfortable travel, especially as they provide no electricity, water or bathrooms. As well, it is important to be part of a group of similar level of skills. Falling behind an experienced group can be intimidating and impose pressures that one does not need on a vacation. Having said so, I wholeheartedly recommend Roberto . You will not only meet a guide and enjoy your trip, but also make a wonderful friend.
Hiking in October with Trekking Alps
I had 4 days together with Roberto in Alps. Although the best season is over but it is still one of best trek I ever had, beautiful mountains, lakes and wild animals… so a wonderful experiences. Roberto did an excellent job on that trek. He is passionate and knowledgeable about natural and a good companion in the mountains. We shared a lot about our shared passion on natural but also cultures and history … about Italy and China. Overall I recommend him highly.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season