Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 4 days
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 3200mt / 10498ft
- Lenght: 28Km / 17.48ml
- Location: Lanzo and Susa Valleys
- Area: Turin Alps -
- Tags: 4 days hike, autumn, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), summer, ∆trekking peak
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Rocciamelone Peak Trekking
This trekking is meant for anybody who wants to experience a real mountain environment and reaching an unforgettable Rocciamelone peak.
- Overnight Staying DetailsTwo nights in a shelter and one night in unguarded hutHighest PoingRocciamelone Peak 3538m – 11607ftSettingRocks, Lakes, High Mountain EnvironmentSpecial Features and Points of InterestRocciamelone Peak (3538m) – It is possible to sleep on top of the mountain!Animals you may encounterProbable: Marmots, Chamois, Ibexes – Rarely: Eagles, Volutures and DeersFamilySporty children more than 8 years old are most welcome
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (30-50 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
This Trekking Day by Day
- Usseglio (1550m) – Rifugio Cibrario (2616)m
3-4 hours – 4Km
Elevation up: 1100m Elevation Down: 0m
- Rifugio Cibrario (2616)m – Rifugio Tazzetti (2642m)
5-6 hours – 8Km
Elevation up: 800m Elevation Down: 800m
- Rifugio Tazzetti (2642m) – Rifugio Ca d’Asti(2854m)
5-6 hours – 6Km
Elevation Up: 1100m Elevation Down:700m
- Rifugio Ca d’Asti(2854m) – Malciaussia(1840m)
5 hours – 9Km
Elevation Up:500m Elevation Down:1600m
Reviews for this Hike
Great Trekking in the Alps
I have done 3 guided hikes with Roberto over the last few months. We went to Rocciamelone, Gran Paradiso and Monteviso in the Italian Alps. Roberto was a fantastic guide. Helpful, knowledgeable and above all fun. Whatever your ability or fitness he will design or suggest the hike best for you. I cannot recommend him enough. They were fantastic days in the mountains.
(From: United Kingdom)
(From: United Kingdom)
The two day hike of Rocciamelone was one of the most spectacular experiences I've ever had. I heard about Trekking Alps and Roberto from a friend who had gone on a hike with him and decided that this might be a good way to escape the heat of summer and satisfy my longing for great alpine scenery. The hike was relatively short but intense, and I loved every minute of it. We stayed at a lodge on the peak of the mountain and watched the sunset and sunrise at 3500m. The views were unbelievably breathtaking! Roberto is not only a fantastic and accommodating guide but also an awesome guy to hike with. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for an unforgettable adventure!! I only wish I could go again!
Great hike, great guide!
Roberto is fun, warm and he adapts quite quickly to the needs of his clients. We went on a five days trek with this guy here and he took us to gorgeous places and had the best time ever. I would definitely go with him again :).
Excellent guide and excellent mountains
Roberto did an excellent job leading a five day trek and accommodating four people from three different countries with a wide range of ages. He was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and passionate about the mountains. A great trip leader and companion. I recommend him highly!
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season