Per Person, Min. 2 People
- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Difficulty: 3/5 (medium)
- Height Diff.: 700mt
- Lenght: 7Km
- Location: Val Maira
- Area: Langhe Alps -
- Tags: 2 days hike, autumn, difficulty 3/5 (medium hikes), hut, spring, summer, winter
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Val Maira Short Trek
Val Maira is certainly one of the most beautiful valleys of Piedmont. It has magnificent views, beautiful rocks formations and
- Overnight Staying DetailsUnguarded HutHighest PoingMunie Pass 2542mSettingRocky Mountains, Wide Spaces and Landscapes, Alpine lakesSpecial Features and Points of InterestWilderness, WaterfallAnimals you may encounterMarmots, ChamoisFamilyOnly for teenagers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-30 liters) – Rent Possible
- Hiking Boots – Rent Possible
- Light Sleeping bag – Rent Possible
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 2 sweaters against clod
- 1 jacket against wind and rain
- 2 big socks
- 2 confortable trouser
- 1 water bottle
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Cream
- Hat and gloves
- Spirit of Adventure!
THE COST INCLUDES
- Hiking Guide
- Trasportation from Torino till the Mountain area and back (free service)
- Overnight staying (directly to the shelter)
- One meal per day (directly to the shelter)
- Suggestions for the organization of your trip (free service)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Other Meals
- Air ticket till Torino
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Difficulty and duration of the hike can be changed and accomodation in bed and breakfast or hotel can be arranged. Just write an email at email@example.com or write us a WhatsApp at +393386608548
Reviews for this Hike
My wife and I went to Italy for our honeymoon and wanted to spend 2 days in the Alps. Roberto was fantastic. For our honeymoon, we could not have asked for a better experience! His knowledge of the local mountains and their climates proved to be excellent as he guided us away from an oncoming storm, took us to a secluded and breath taking vista, and we had a close encounter with Ibex! All the while, he was a joy to talk to and made every person in the group feel welcome. I haven't gone with other guides, but I won't ever have to look for another the next time we go to Italy. Our choice will be simple, we'll go with Trekking Alps!
An Amazing Experience
Hiking with Roberto was one of the best experiences i"ve had. For the dates that I wanted to hike the weather was suppose to be horrible, so Roberto researched for the best possible place we can hike and not be affected by the weather and he found the best place! we hiked for 2 days, stayed in a hut and watched the sun rise on top of the clouds on the peak. He arranges everything according to our ability and what we want. I recommend this for everyone!
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season