- Location: Gran Paradiso National Park, Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Gran Combin
- Area: Gran Paradiso - Monte Bianco - Monte Rosa and Matterhorn -
Dates and features of our hikes are flexible: we can build together the adventure that is tailored to your needs.Just Contact Us!
Self Guided Tour of Aosta Valley
As every Self Guided Treks everything is handled by the Trekking Alps Tour Operator, Verticalife.
We will provide you with all the maps, GPS waypoints, a detailed description of every day hike and the bookings for your Self guided Tour of Mont Blanc.
The areas that we normally choose are Gran Paradiso, Courmayeur and Mont Blanc and Chamois and Matterhorn region. Nevertheless, according to the season we might choose to give you another target as in some of those place in the very high season it is not possible to book if not with a big advance. Also the kind of hike we will offer you are flexible and we'll be decided together knowing your hiking experience and fitness level. As every Self Guided Treks, everything is handled by the Trekking Alps Tour Operator, Verticalife. We will provide you with all the maps, GPS waypoints, a detailed description of every day hike and the bookings for your Aosta Valley Self-guided Tour.
Aosta Valley Self Guided Tour is perfect for those who want to experience the mountain with a bit of adventure but also with all the possible comforts. We do provide luggage transfer in the three different locations and you can always ask for a private accommodation. All the day hikes can be organized according to your specific requests of difficulty, uphill difference and length.
In order to have a preview of costs contact us and we will provide you with all the information depending on the number of persons involved.
- Overnight Staying DetailsShelters / Rifugio or Hotels in the AlpsHighest PoingTo be definedSettingTypical Alpine Environment: meadows, alpine pine forest, lakes, view over glaciersSpecial Features and Points of InterestFull Flexibility!Animals you may encounterPossible: Chamois, Marmot, Ibex, EagleFamilyFit for children
WHAT YOU NEED
- Backpack (20-45 liters)
- Hiking Boots
- Light Sleeping bag / Liner
- 1 t-shirt per day
- 1 fleece
- 1 jacket against cold
- 1 jacket against rain
- 2 extra socks
- 1 comfortable trouser
- 1 shorts
- 1 water bottle
- Hat and gloves
- Sun glasses
THE COST INCLUDES
- Planning of the whole trip constomized on your needs
- Booking of the hotels/Rifugios
- Map (phisical and GPS track)
- Description of the itinerary
- Overnight stay in Rifugio
- All the meals
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to Aosta Valley. The costs of transportation will be defined depending on the kind of Tour you will choose.
- All what is not present in the "The cost includes"
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS AND CHANGESIn all Trekking Alps hikes there is a high degree of flexibility. Just write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your special needs.
A Planned Hike
A Planned Hike
This hike has not been booked yet
Why Join?Join one of the planned hikes and save money sharing the costs of the trek with other people in our Alps trekking tour. Check the next mountain hiking tour in the Trekking Alps Calendar and plan your trekking in Italy with us. In joining an hike you will be part of a lovely international environment.
Few Steps to find your ideal Hike!
Start clicking on the season